Reliable, high performance and cost effective
The NETGEAR WAC730 ProSAFE? Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.7 Gbps (450 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.3 Gbps for 5 GHz). WAC730 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 AP?s of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding superior throughput, maximum performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in mid-sized enterprises, K-12 education, and hospitalities. The WAC730 Wireless Access Point comes with lifetime warranty and 24x7 chat support to give user a piece of mind of uncompromising quality.
- Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.8 Gbps);
- 3 x 3 (transmit x receive) with 3 streams of data for 2.4GHz (450 Mbps) and 5GHz (1.3 Gbps) of reliable data delivery;
- Dual band concurrent operation with backward compatibility to 802.11n;
- Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) for ease of deployment;
- Ease of use with simple and intuitive graphical user interface;
- Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 APs in a single group;
- Comprehensive security with WPA and WPA2 and MAC address Access List;
- Compact and elegant design stylishly blends into the environment;
- Lifetime warranty and 24x7 Support where available;
- Powered by PoE or DC power inputs (PoE switch and AC/DC power adapter are not included).
Whats in the box?
NETGEAR ProSafe Business 3 x 3 Dual Band Wireless-AC Access Point WAC730
Wall mounting kit, ceiling mounting kit